Amy's Biography :
I was born and raised in Knoxville, Tenn. I absolutely love my home town and the real estate market in the surrounding area. I began my sales career in high-end retail management in 2010, then quickly excelled within the retail industry. I soon realized that I had a passion for real estate and it became my long-term dream to pursue a career in the real estate market. A short time later, I decided to make my dream a reality. My strong motivational skills and customer focus give me the ability to make your buying experience one of the best. I continually strive to build an excellent reputation for myself and the business I am affiliated with. Some of my personal interests include spending time with my loving husband and three children. We often go boating on Fort Loudoun Lake and Tellico Lake. Through my love of animals and raising children I’ve learned the value of being patient to get results. As a professional, I hold myself at a very high standard with integrity, trust and ethics. I always respect my clients and their families and work hard to address their concerns, questions and interests to the best of my ability. It is my commitment to provide the best experience to my customers and find the perfect property for you and your family.
Skills and Traits:
- Degree in Paralegal Studies/Minor Early Childhood Education
- Internship with the District Attorney’s Office
- Completion of TRECS (real estate courses)
- Strong emphasis on building customer relationships
- Highly motivated and multi-tasker
- Strong leader in sales/sales management
- Excellent understanding of the Knoxville community/surrounding areas
- Proven decorating/Staging skills
- Excellent at achieving goals
- High level of integrity and trust
- Patience to find the perfect home/property for each and every client.